Shine Runner is a Great Looking Boat Racing Game on the Windows Store
Shine Runner is now available on Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1. Jump into your motorboat, embark on a ten day race, try to avoid obstacles and cops and take your cargo safe to destination.
You’ve got a cargo full of illegal merchandise: moonshine, tobacky, snake oil and other contraband stuff. Take good care of it because this can make you rich. Your mission is to take the cargo to destination and sell your merchandise to the highest bidder. And hurry up – you only have ten days. The only thing you can rely on to slide through the muddy waters of the backwoods bayou is your flat-bottomed fan boat.
And the coolest part is that you can smash whatever you see. It doesn’t matter how big it is, you can crash into it. This is no easy job! You have to keep an eye on cops, avoid gators and other possible dangers that could stop you from completing your mission. And the further you go, the harder it gets. The more notorious you get, the more cops will appear ready to shoot you down.
Here are some features:
- Amazing boat physics: Power slide through twisting rivers with the most realistic swamp boat physics ever seen.
- Completely destructible environments: Crash through docks stacked high with barrels. Demolish shacks and outhouses. If you can see it, you can smash it!
- Smuggle your way to riches: Buy and sell contraband goods like Moonshine and Tobacky, smuggling them from one colorful locale to the next in a race for maximum profit.
- Gorgeous HD : Explore a colorful southern world filled with high-detail boats, animated characters, beautiful bayou, marsh, and mountain environments, all running at a silky smooth frame rates.
- Play the way you want : Supports tilt and touch controls, as well as keyboard and game pad.
Shine runner is supported by x86, x64, ARM processors and it requires 27.3 MB to install. It costs only $1.49 and you can buy it directly from here.
Game stuttering is the irregular delays between GPU frames that can have a notable impact on gameplay. A game that stutters will feel slow, or […]
Facebook is reportedly maintaining a list of user data taken directly from their accounts. You might be surprised to know that Facebook’s ex-employees and existing […]