If you enjoy listening to music, sports programs, talk, comedy, or entertainment programs, you’ll be happy to know the free SiriusXM app is now available, allowing you to listen to commercial-free music, hundreds of On Demand shows, live streaming content channels and other online-only channels.
SiriusXM is connected to the Live Tile, showing you what you’re currently listening to. You can also ask Cortana to be your DJ and she’ll start playing your favorite songs. You can select the content you want to hear most by custom mixing SiriusXM music and comedy channels.
Here’s what this app offers:
- Stream SiriusXM channels live, including additional online-only channels.
- Custom mix many of your favorite music and comedy channels.
- Get On Demand access to our large catalog of content and listen on your schedule.
- Easily find channels, shows, and episodes with enhanced search capability.
- Receive personalized recommendations to help you find even more content you’ll love.
- Let your friends in on what you’re hearing or shout it to the world with new social features.
The latest update to the app has significantly improved the user experience, resulting in a more stable and less buggy app:
The last update has been real stable can minimize it and it will continue to play. This was something it would not do in earlier betas. No stuttering or crashing. only issue is occasional channel overlap (2 channels at once) have had this happen while listening to siriusXM in my car before so not sure if it has something to do with program.
You can download the SiriuXM Windows 10 music app from the Microsoft Store.
Speaking of music apps, the Microsoft Store offers you many such apps you can choose from:
- Style Jukebox is an amazing cloud music streaming service for Windows PCs and phones
- Groove Music update improves performance, automatically generates playlists for you
- Gaana music service launches its Windows 10 app
- Edjing Music DJ Pro app available now for Windows 10 and Mobile