Sketchable App for Windows Gets Mirror Image, Lock Transparency and More Features
The popular Sketchable app has recently got a series of new features, such as Mirror Image and Lock Transparency, allowing you to better express your creative genius.
Sketchable has evolved to the 2.1 version and you can now find a Mirror Image icon and a Lock Layer Transparency icon on upper app bar.
The mirror view lets you get another perspective on the image and allows for your handiness to become less of an obstacle. The Lock Transparency feature allows you to alter only the color of the current layer, without modifying its transparency of shape. The other two features include a blank paper texture and additional paper textures for the x64 version.
Just like the app, the four new features are free. However, individual tools and the color picker are not, the first has a price tag of $1.99, while the latter costs $2.99. The whole bundle has a price tag of $11.99.
Here are other interesting features:
- Layers – add, rearrange, and merge up to 8 layers.
- Adaptive UI – compatible with touch, mice, and stylus input.
- Photoshop PSD Export.
- Brushes – you can choose from eight different tools to create the perfect effect. The brush and the eraser are free.
- Stroke Preview – allows you to make quick adjustments.
- Color Pots – you can store up to 12 unique colors for quick access.
- Color Picker – make adjustments to hue, value, and saturation (in-app purchase).
- Import/Export – import or export journals, images, and tool presets from your computer or the web and the other way around.
- Sharing – post your ideas, creations, and images for everyone to see without leaving Sketchable.
- Familiar keyboard shortcuts for fast navigation.
- GPU accelerated tools and canvas to fuel the smoothest strokes of brush.
You can download the app from the Windows Store.
Most of us are sick of the messages informing us that the content is unavailable when we access Hulu or Netflix apps. This notification appears […]
Error 0x80070780 arises for some users when they try to copy, delete, back up or edit certain files in Windows 10. The error message states: […]