Sky Brings ‘Now TV’ App for Windows With Unlimited Streaming of Latest Movies
Sky Movies has launched a new app, Now TV, that gives you unlimited access to the newest movies, sports event and games on your Windows 8, 8.1 desktop computer, laptop or tablet.
You can try out this new app for free over a period of 30 days. All you have to do is download the app for free and then create you Now TV account. When the trial period is over you buy one of passe currently available. You do not need to sign any contract, no such paperwork is required.
Here are the passes currently available:
The NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass – £6.99 a month
- instant access to must-see shows like Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death and Olive Kitteridge, and 13 of the best pay TV channels.
- box sets including True Detective (series 1), available on from the 12th December, An Idiot Abroad (series 1-3) and Game of Thrones (series 1).
The Sky Movies Month Pass is available – £9.99 a month (after a 30 day free trial)
- over 1,000 movies, from big Hollywood blockbusters to cult classics and top independent films.
- unlimited access to the latest films such as Warner Bros © The LEGO© Movie, Disney’s Muppets Most Wanted and Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier all available this Christmas.
The Sky Sports Day Pass – £6.99 a month (24hrs) and Sky Sports Week Pass – £10.99 a month
- flexible way to watch Sky Sports and keep up with the biggest matches and events live across all seven Sky Sports channels including the 2015 World Darts Championship
The app is intuitive, all you have to do is click on the menu and chose the section you are interested in: movies, entertainment or sports. As for the supported processors, the app runs on x86, x64 and ARM. However, you should know that Sky Now TV is only available in the United Kindgom.
While using the table function in Microsoft Word application you may have noticed that the Microsoft Word automatically adjust table columns to fix the text […]
Microsoft recently revealed their plans for a passwordless Windows 10 OS. The tech giant aims pretty high as it’s planning to use a PIN code, […]
Users have reported that their wireless drivers are missing and that they can’t even see the network adapter being activated in the Taskbar. This issue […]