Skylanders Imaginators issues: collection and crystal bugs
Skylanders Imaginators is now available to download. In it, summon mystic warriors to join the ultimate adventure and save Skylands. Use the Imaginite Creation Crystals to create your own Skylanders, build your army and regain control of the Mind Magic.
As much as fun this game is, every video game has its bugs — some more than others. Skylanders Imaginators is no exception. Gamers are already reporting a series of issues but the good news is that these bugs are rare and don’t affect many users.
Skylanders Imaginators issues on Xbox One
- The Gallery of selfies doesn’t load. This means that gamers don’t have access to any of their uploaded or preview pictures.
- The magic crystal is broken. Gamers can create Skylanders in it but when they put them on the portal, Skylanders don’t show up. After that, it just shows a vortex background. Sometimes, all Imaginators are like that. In this case, it’s likely the game’s file is corrupt and the best solution is to simply start a new save file.
- Star Cast is defective. The Skylander doesn’t pop up in the game and gamers need to restart the crystal or try putting it back on the portal to solve this issue.
- Incorrect collection unlock. After buying the monster light crystal and adding it the on portal, the crystal is winged as a light crystal on the collection screen instead of a monster light crystal. This bug is caused by wrong mapping in the coding. However, gamers haven’t confirmed if the light crystal appears as a monster one.
As you can see, Skylanders Imaginators is a stable game and bugs are quite rare on the Xbox One.
Have you already played the game on your Xbox One console? Tell us more about your experience in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Shadow Warrior 2 issues affect many gamers, needs a patch fast
- New Solitaire game out now for Xbox One
- Use UWPHook to access Universal Windows 10 games through Steam
Microsoft has finally started rolling out the Windows 10 May 2019 Update to the general public. As expected, this release brings a bunch of issues […]
FIFA 19 is Electronic Arts’ football simulation video game. This is the most popular football simulator game with millions of active players. Many users reported […]
From the old days of hundreds of CDs and DVDs, larger and larger hard drives, to cloud services now, gaming has grown significantly. The need […]