Skype update brings new emojis and lets users cancel conversations
Microsoft is working on a significant update for the Skype app for Windows 10 PC and Mobile that the company already started rolling out the update for Windows 10 PC and Mobile after the non-preview release from July.
Microsoft revamps Skype
This upcoming version of Skype is a significant leap from the previous version. Even if there aren’t any changes officially listed yet, here are some of the presumed novelties set to arrive with the next update:
- It seems that more reactions will be added to the application, including the following: a new icicle icon, outside seating, a middle finger reaction, and more.
- You will also be able to cancel Skype conversations, a big change compared to how things worked before. Before, users could only delete normal messages and hide Skype messages.
- The app will sport a new welcome screen.
- You will no longer be able to hide conversations.
- You will won’t be able to add groups to your favorites.
- The app will feature more corrections and general improvements.
Users can check their current version of their Skype by clicking on their profile photo and then on the link called “About this version” which is located near the bottom of the screen.
In case you don’t own your very own Skype app yet, don’t tell anyone and make things right by grabbing it from the Windows Store. You will be able to stay in touch with all of your loved ones with it!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Skype is down again, Microsoft working on a fix
- ‘Please check your network settings and try again’ Skype error
- Microsoft could revamp Skype to show mutual contacts
Windows Media Player allows you to add album art to your favorite tracks with a simple drag and drop function. Sometime, this function may not […]
Microsoft finally released the much-awaited Windows 10 May 2019 Update today. The update stayed in the Release Preview ring for about a month so that […]