A smartwatch is a portable device designed to be worn on a wrist and that offers a variety of advantages over a traditional watch.
Early models were only capable of performing basic tasks like calculations or playing games. However, modern smartwatches resemble smartphones.
They come with a touchscreen, include useful Find Phone features, can record vital signs or turn into an essential fitness tracker, and so on.
Great smartwatch tips and software choices for any occasion
- Braille smartwatch for visually impaired [2020 Guide]
- Here are 5 smartwatches that you can gift this Valentine’s Day
- 3 Christmas gifts you can take on a plane without any problems
- Best Fitbit wristbands to buy [2020 Guide]
- 4 cross-platform fitness apps to track your activity anywhere you go
Have you ever owned a smartwatch? Do you often find yourself staring at these wearable computers in the form of a watch?
Make an informed choice and check out some greatest tips from our Smartwatch section.