Software as a service sometimes referred to as “on-demand software” supplied by ISVs or “Application-Service-Providers” (ASPs), is a software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser.
Software as a Service examples
Best SaaS software
- 6 best SaaS endpoint protection for Windows 10
- Best authoring tool software to rev up your content
- 5 of the best electronic signature software for Windows PC
- 10 best log monitoring software for PC
- 6 best course making software to create engaging online content