A software developer is a person who creates applications, programs, websites, games, etc., using coding languages such as Java, PHP, HTML, and more.
They are involved in all the phases of the software development process. This may include researching, designing, implementing, testing, computer programming, or software project management.
A software developer needs a special editor in order to create its applications, websites, etc. Such editors can be as simple as Notepad++, or more visual like Adobe Dreamweaver.
Quick tips about software development tools
- 5 best website builder software
- 5 best software for Joomla templates
- 10 Best coding browser extensions [Dev tools]
- 5+ best web design software for WordPress
- 10 best web authoring software (+bonus) [Free to download]
If you’re looking for more tools to help you learn and develop apps, games, or amazing websites, don’t hesitate to visit our dedicated Site Owner section.