Song of the Deep to land on PC and Xbox One on July 12
It’s official: the long-awaited Song of the Deep will be launched on July 12 and will be available for PC, Xbox One and PS4.
Song of the Deep is an action-adventure game centered around a young girl’s quest to find her missing father. It combines action, skill and discovery with an interesting plot and amazing underwater graphics. Players explore and navigate the ocean landscape as they advance through the game’s challenges.
[irp posts=”25954″ name=”Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition delayed for Windows 10, but the trailer is here”]
The game’s plot centers around the main character, Merryn, waiting for her father to return from his fishing voyage. Yet, he never does. Since the girl dreams that her father is trapped under the sea, she decides to go out and save him by building a small submarine from spare parts and departing on a rescue mission. On her voyage, she discovers lost civilizations and makes new friends who help her upgrade her submarine to explore the ocean even further.
Dangers lurk everywhere in Song of the Deep, with monsters and other baddies under every wave to hinder her plans. However, Merryn is courageous, intelligent and loves her father so much that she will not let anything prevent her from rescuing him — a tiny girl with a golden heart.
The game includes the following features:
- Explore a fantastic non-linear interactive underwater world, from ruins to boneyards to gardens. Every corner of the ocean offers a new surprise.
- Upgrade your submarine with new abilities to access new areas of the sea, and combine your abilities in surprising ways like catching a torpedo with your claw arm.
- Outwit, outmaneuver, and battle creatures along the way, from lantern jellies to giant bosses.
- Experience an unforgettable journey: A powerful tale about a daughter defying impossible odds to search for her father.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- 100+ Best Windows 10 Store Games to Play
- Battleborn for Windows PC to get Season Pass and new heroes
- World of Tanks for Windows 10 updated with a new map, fresh content and more improvements
- Gears of War 4 release date set, take a look at the official trailer
Microsoft recently encouraged hackers to hack its Azure cloud platform. Sounds a bit strange, isn’t it? This move is a part of Microsoft’s Safe Harbor […]
Have you noticed any Bluetooth connectivity issues after installing the June Patch Tuesday updates on your system? If you have, don’t worry, you are not […]
Microsoft released a new version of the Sysmon tool. The company confirmed that Windows system monitor now supports DNS query logging. This tool is developed […]