- You can play SoulWorker on Steam for free. It's an anime action MMO that you can play solo or co-op with 3 other friends to battle demons in a post-apocalyptic world.
- There are many game servers hosted by SoulWorker. If you have lag or high ping during gameplay, use one of the VPN apps below to improve ping.
- To find more awesome games that you can play on Steam for free, visit our Gaming Hub.
- Add our VPN section to your favorites list to do more with virtual private network solutions.
SoulWorker is an anime action MMO that you can play on Steam for free. It’s a fast-paced combat game set in a post-apocalyptic world, where you can play solo or co-op with 3 other players to fight off demons in dungeons.
SoulWorker hosts several game servers across the world, including Europe and North America. However, many Steam users report lags and delays when trying to play SoulWorker.
If you’re one of them, you can use a VPN app to improve ping, speed up your Internet connection, and ultimately enhance your gaming experience.
If you’re wondering which VPN works best with SoulWorker, we’re here to help. We listed the best VPN app below, along with two other services that can obfuscate your VPN traffic in case SoulWorker blocks your VPN connection.
Developed by Kape Technologies, Private Internet Access (PIA) is the best in the business. It’s one of the fastest VPN apps that can reduce your ping when playing SoulWorker, thanks to high-speed servers.
The idea is pretty simple: connect to a VPN server located in the same region as the SoulWorker game server, and you should be good to go. PIA redirects your gaming traffic to its virtual server to make it look like you’re closer to the SoulWorker server.
What PIA offers:
- Over 3,200 servers in 46 countries
- Use private or custom DNS to protect your privacy
- Auto-connect to the nearest VPN server
- No traffic logs
Although it doesn’t have a free trial, PIA comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Private Internet Access
Connect to a VPN server provided by PIA to reduce your ping while playing SoulWorker on Steam.
Made by Tefincom & Co., S.A., NordVPN is another great choice to reduce ping while playing SoulWorker. What makes it special is that it can disguise your VPN connection to make it look like regular HTTP traffic. It’s a sneaky way to overcome the SoulWorker VPN blocks.
Just like PIA, NordVPN has servers in every corner of the world, and you just need to connect to the one closest to your SoulWorker game server.
What NordVPN offers:
- More than 5,200 servers in 59 countries
- Obfuscate VPN traffic
- Quickly connect to the closest VPN server
- Strict no-logging policy
NordVPN doesn’t have a free trial either, but it provides a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Obfuscate your VPN traffic to make it look like regular HTTP if SoulWorker blocks your VPN connection.
Created by Surfshark LTD, Surfshark is quite popular in the VPN user community. And it works great with SoulWorker when it comes to reducing your ping time and improving your Internet connection speed.
Similar to NordVPN, Surfshark supports VPN cloaking so that you can easily hide behind its servers in case SoulWorker is actively blocking your VPN connections.
What Surfshark offers:
- More than 1,700 servers in over 63 countries
- Obfuscation mode to get around SoulWorker VPN blocks
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- No data logging
There’s no free trial available, but you receive a 30-day money-back guarantee with your Surfshark subscription.
Reduce ping and disguise your VPN connections to play SoulWorker using this VPN solution.
To sum up, if you can’t enjoy playing SoulWorker on Steam due to lagging, use a reliable VPN app like Private Internet Access, NordVPN or Surfshark to reduce ping by connecting to a VPN server closer to the SoulWorker game server.
And, if you ever stumble upon any issues with your VPN, don’t hesitate to check out our VPN Errors Hub and find out how to fix them easily.
FAQ: Learn more about SoulWorker and VPN
- Do you need VPN to play SoulWorker on Steam?
No, you don’t need a VPN app to play SoulWorker on Steam. But it’s a workaround if you’re lagging during gameplay.
- How to play Soulworker with a VPN?
Download and install a VPN app (like Private Internet Access). Connect to a VPN server in the same region as the SoulWorker server (Europe, North America, or somewhere else). Then simply launch the game and play.
- Burning SoulWorker is down?
Yes, Burning Soulworker is down. Regrettably, the popular private server is no longer active. And there are no plans to restart it anytime soon.