Use Spotify on Xbox with this third-party app
Do you want to use Spotify on your Xbox? Well, you are in luck, as thanks to a new Spoticast version that has just been launched for Xbox One. This application has been released a few months ago on the Windows Store for phones and PCs, but it is now available for Xbox One also.
Spoticast is pulling its audio stream for music from YouTube. The application is pretty good on desktop computers, but it is more useful for mobile devices and more than welcome on the Xbox One. It is an UWP (Universal Windows Platform) application, which means that even if it is not a native Xbox One application, it can be used on this console also. Unfortunately, it doesn’t take advantage of the Xbox One navigation model and it is currently a bit hard to navigate.
Keep in mind that since the application is pulling the audio stream from YouTube, some tracks might come with a lower quality compared to the native Spotify application. However, it is better to have access to Spotify playlists while gaming, instead of not having this option at all.
- A Spotify client Universal app (Desktop-Tablet-Smartphone);
- No need for a Spotify Premium account;
- You can cast on on your TV with your protocol of choice: Chromecast, DLNA, AirPlay (AppleTV), Miracast, Smart TV, Internet Box, etc;
- Create and manage your Spotify playlists here, changes sync and reflect in the Spotify apps on Windows, iOS and Android;
- Customise the Search Filter (live, acoustic, remix, covers …);
- 360° videos handled with our application “Video 360”;
- No subscription: buy it once and enjoy it forever on all your devices!
Are you using Spotify on your Windows PC and mobile devices to listen to your favorite artists? What do you think of the new Spoticast version for Xbox One?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Get Spotify on Windows 8, 10 With the Spotlite App
- Fix slow OneDrive upload in Windows 10
- August Update for UWP OneNote Mobile App is available for all users
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]