Microsoft accelerates digital transformation with the Spring 2018 launch for Dynamics 365
Microsoft revealed the Spring 2018 launch for Microsoft Business Applications during the Microsoft Business Forward, and we can expect lots of improvements and new features.
Here’s what you will be able to enjoy with the coming of spring.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing becomes available
The company unveiled the availability of Dynamics 365 for Marketing as a part of its spring release. This is a marketing automation app that is targeted at helping companies turn their prospects into relationships.
Microsoft is taking on Salesforce with Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional
The company is also targeting Salesforce with its new Dynamics 365 for Sale Professional. On the other hand, it’s important to note that this is not exactly a brand new solution, but it’s more of a streamlined version of the already existing Dynamics Sales app with core Sales Force Automation features.
Microsoft includes a few AI features in the Spring release
Here are the Ai features that will come this spring:
- Dynamics 365 for Sales will feature an AI-powered Relationship assistant that will help sellers see their alerts and reminders in order to move relationships forward.
- The brand new auto capture with Outlook will help sellers save more time by analyzing emails to find relevant messages for particular accounts and tracks them in Dynamics 365 for Sales with a single click of the mouse.
- The new email engagement will provide insights from customers’ emails and this way, sellers will be able to prioritize their most receptive contacts.
Microsoft also releases two new Power BI Insight apps
Microsoft also releases these two apps delivering out-of-the-box insights tailored to particular business scenarios such as sales, service, operations, marketing, finance, and talent. Power BI for Sales Insights and Power BI for Service Insights will be available for preview this spring as well. Check out more details about what Microsoft has in store for this Spring on its official blog.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Spring Creators will get support until October, 2019
- Windows 10 Spring Creators Update (RS4) brings new privacy settings
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]
Microsoft released a new Windows 7 update to the general public. Update KB4457139 is actually a preview of the upcoming monthly rollup update and allows users […]