Stan video streaming app comes to Windows 10
Stan is a video streaming app that has recently landed on the Windows 10 platform. The app offers unlimited access to thousands of TV series and movies, including exclusive content.
This app allows you to watch videos in up to full 1080p HD, delivering crystal-clear images. If you don’t have time to watch a show that interests you, you can add it to your My List to watch it later.
In case you really enjoyed a particular video, but you can’t recall its title, you can view your Watch History from any device. You can continue to watch your favorite videos across multiple devices, there are no constraints to that regard.
Here’s what TV shows and movies you should expect to find on the Stan app:
- “Exclusive premieres including; Billions, Better Call Saul, Sherlock, UnREAL, The Girlfriend Experience, Transparent, Ash vs Evil Dead, iZombie, Flesh and Bone, Community and The Following
- Award-winning and premium TV shows including; Breaking Bad, Star Trek, Justified, Fargo, Masters of Sex, The Good Wife and The Last Ship
- Every episode ever of hit TV series including Friends, The OC, Will and Grace, The West Wing, The Nanny, Dawson’s Creek and more
- Stan Original series Wolf Creek & No Activity featuring some of Australia’s best talent
- Heaps of kids content for all ages including Hey Duggie, iCarly, Dora The Explorer, Adventure Time, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Wiggles and Charlie and Lola
- Blockbuster movies and more”.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- PopcornFlix for Windows 10 allows you to watch movies for free on your device
- Valve partners with Lionsgate to bring movies to Steam
- CraveTV app comes to Xbox One, download it now
- Redbull TV app now available for Windows 10 and Mobile
Christmas brings family and friends together. If your friends or family members are taking the plane to come to your place, then make sure that […]
If you’re using a limited connection to access Internet on your Windows 10 PC, you should definitely keep a close eye on your bandwidth. Exceeding […]