Starbucks app available now for Windows 10 Mobile
Is Starbucks your spot on a regular basis? That’s great because now the official Starbucks app is available for Windows 10 Mobile. The app is only available in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K., and it allows the user to pay for their orders directly from their smartphone.
Users can also use the app to locate Starbucks stores nearby, check the special Starbucks card balance, track rewards and much more.
The following is a list of features the Starbucks app brings to the table. Nothing fancy, but the most needed are all there:
- Pay: Use your phone to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway Starbucks locations in the U.S.; 1,000 Starbucks stores in Canada; and 700 Starbucks stores in the U.K.
- Card: Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your Card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between Cards.
- Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with the app at company-operated Starbucks® stores in the U.S. and Canada.
- Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your Rewards and custom offers with the My Starbucks Rewards® loyalty program.
- Gift: Send Starbucks eGifts to friends.
- Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
This app has been long awaited by Starbuck users and Windows 10 Mobile fans alike. So now that it’s available, what are you guys planning on ordering from Starbucks? And what can you tell us about the app in terms of it is good or not.
Download the app right here from the Windows Store. It’s free.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Download Windows 10 Anniversary Update SDK to submit apps to Windows Store
- Pre-order ‘Game of Thrones’ season 6 via Windows Store
- After Anniversary Update, Windows 10 Pro prevents disabling Windows Store
The DNS server, short for Domain Name Server is where the management, maintenance and processing of Internet domain names take place. Or in simple terms, […]
Getting the perfect gift for FIFA fans is actually an easy job. Basically, you get them anything related to their favorite game and you’ll make […]
Microsoft added Tablet mode to Windows 10 primarily for 2-in-1 laptops and tablets, such as the Surface Pro. Tablet mode displays a start screen from […]