Starbucks has been teasing its customers with the Starbucks application for Windows Phone, an application that was supposed to be released a month ago but for some reason, experienced a delayed launch.
According to Starbucks, the application that will be released for Windows Phone handsets will come with the following features:
– Ability to pay for your Starbucks order
– Ability to earn and track Star Rewards
– Ability to find a Starbucks store
– Ability to send gift cards
– Ability to add funds to your Starbucks Card via Paypal, debit/credit card or Visa Checkout.
Here are some of the pictures which show the upcoming Starbucks application:
As you can see, the application comes with a simple interface, something we’re pretty sure most of the customers will be pleased with. However, now the question is: why is the release date being delayed and when exactly will the application be released for Windows Phone devices?
At the same time, we remind you that the Windows 10 Anniversary Update will be released on August 2, 2016. It’s not yet certain if this application will function on Windows 10 for PC, but there are rumors which say that it will be a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app.
This is not the first time when Starbucks delays the release of its application. Back in March 2016, Kevin Johnson, Starbucks President, confirmed his team had signed a partnership with Microsoft and in 45 days or even less, the application would be available for Windows Phone.
Well, July is about to end soon and there’s still no sign of the application. However, there are reports suggesting that in less than a month, Windows Phone users will be able to install the Starbucks app on their mobile devices.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Starbucks will possibly release an app for Windows 10
- Starbucks’s app for Windows Phone users in the works
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings accessibility improvements