There’s an app available right now via the Windows Store for those living in India. The app in question is the State Bank of India app, and it brings support for five banks which are part of a group of associate banks.
Here is the list of banks supported by State Bank of India:
- State Bank of Travencore
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Hydrabad
- State Bank of Bikanar & Jaipur
The app should allow users to perform fund transfers, pay bills, and the ability to block their debit or credit card. From what we can tell, this is a very capable app, and should be used by any member if they own a device powered by Windows 10 Mobile or Windows Phone 8.x.
Speaking more of features, expect to do the following with this powerful app:
- Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
- Selection of account number
- Detailed account information
- Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
- Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
- Intra-Bank (Within Bank) Transfer
- Inter-Bank (Other Banks) Transfer (NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
- Fixed Deposit • Recurring Deposit
- ATM Card Blocking • Cheque Book Request
- Call Us
- With Bill
- Without Bill
- View Biller
- Scheduled Bill
Bear in mind that before this app can be used, users must have a Retail Internet Banking. Now, if you do not have one, then just create an account and get down to using the app. Furthermore, an active Internet connection will always be needed.
If you’re not in India but in America, then you might be interested in the Bank of America app.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: