Steam for Windows Phone updated to fix issues
A new Steam version released for Windows Phones resolves a number of issues that were discovered by the developers its developers and users.
The new Steam version is 2016.902.2152.0 and is currently available on the Windows Store for your Windows Phone. We remind you that this is the third update for the application after the second one released last week brought a crashing issue to the application.
Here are some features that the Steam app for Windows Phone comes with:
- Ensure the security of your account with Steam Guard multifactor authentication
- Send and confirm trades with friends
- Sell your in-game items in the Steam Community Market straight from your Inventory
- Browse the Steam storefront and keep up with the latest games, promotions, and sales
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home
If you are using Steam on your computer, we suggest you download the application on your Windows Phone device. This way, you will be able to keep track of promotions, sell your in-game items and even install your games on your computer via the mobile device.
Are you using Steam on your computer? Will you install this application on your Windows Phone? Tell us your thoughts about this application that any gamer should have installed on their PCs and mobile devices!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Game Clips Live is now available in the Windows Store
- Windows Store update fixes Edge extension download issue
- Microsoft stands accused that it will remove Win32 and destroy Steam
If you find yourself seeing the error message Your password may have expired or the remote PC might not accept blank passwords, you came to […]
Many users encountered a pretty severe issue with Nvidia. They couldn’t stream games in Windows 10. No matter what they tried, they didn’t manage to […]