Sticky Notes gets updated for Windows Insiders
Today, Microsoft released an update for the Sticky Notes app. For now, the 1.1.41 version update is only available for the Fast Ring in the Windows Insiders program. Its developers have added support for a compact font size and smaller sizes for mini-notes. But what features does the new version have?
- Tracking flights and stocks. If you want to book a flight or are interested in a stock option, you just have to type the flight number or the stock ticker and place the $ symbol in front of it. With the help of Bing, the app will show you what information you need.
- Creating Sticky Notes. This is the most basic feature you will find. It offers a smart and easy to use design that makes creating big or small notes a quick task.
- Lets you type or write. This useful app allows you to use the Surface Pen with Sticky Notes in order to write your ideas down using your own hands. Or, if you prefer, you can simply type what you need right in the app.
- One-click access. You can access Sticky Notes with just one click of the Surface Pen. This will bring up your Windows 10 Ink Workspace in no time, saving you time that would have been spent looking through your apps.
- Intelligent features. Sticky Notes now detects phone numbers, emails and addresses. In addition, tap on the highlighted text in order to open another app such as Skype, Mail or Maps.
- Create a reminder. Now you have no excuse to forget any note with Cortana. Write down a time or a date on your note and it will be highlighted. Tap on it and a Cortana reminder will be created.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Sticky Notes update for Windows 10 disappoints users
- Sticky Notes update for Windows 10 improves boot performance and more
- Sticky Notes for Windows 10 receives stability improvements
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]