Use Story Remix for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update to create awesome movies
Story Remix is a photo app that uses machine learning and mixed reality to create movies out of your images, music and video collection in an intelligent way.
What to expect in the Fall Update with Story Remix
Story Remix is not a standalone app, but instead an update to the Photos app. To use it, just launch the Photos app and you’ll enjoy a brand new interface made using the Microsoft Fluent Design System.
- Sign into your Microsoft account to get access to your videos and photos that you have stored on One Drive.
- You have to Create a New Story using the Create tab.
- Use the New Story wizard to type a title for your new story and select Add photos and videos button.
- The search box allows you to easily search and choose your photos. You can find specific folders and you can also search for specifically labeled photos related to people, places and so on. Select the photos you want to add.
Remix it for me vs. manual edits
After adding the photos, you can preview your story. You can use the Remix it for me option and preview a new version of the story in case you’re not satisfied the first time. The remix option changes the order, the time for displaying each photo and the music track used. Ultimately, the automatic mixing feature is very easy to use.
You can also edit the story yourself by modifying the title, the duration of each photo display, text, filters, music, and motion. When you’re finished creating your story, you can share it via social media, email, YouTube or you can save it locally.
While Story Remix is still in the early stages of its development, but either way it’s a nice app for creating a simple and quick presentation of your photos and video clips to share online.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update features: Here’s what we know so far
- Windows 10 build 16193 introduces Story Remix, an upgraded Photos app
- The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will bring a brand-new user interface
Microsoft is currently testing a new Windows 10 build 18362.10005 that will allow digital assistants such as Alexa to appear on the Windows 10 lock […]
A wide range of users have reported that their computer starts-up with Devices Diagnostic Level set to Basic. More than this, it seems like the […]