The latest Surface Pro 4 firmware update fixes camera stability issues
Microsoft recently seeded a new firmware update to the Surface Pro 4’s camera through Windows Update that enhances the stability of the Surface Pro 4’s camera.
Here is the changelog:
- Intel Corporation Driver for Microsoft Camera rear
- Intel Corporation Driver for Intel CSI2 Host Controller
- Intel Driver Update for Intel Imaging Signal Processor 2500
- Intel Corporation Driver Update for Microsoft IR Camera Front
- Intel Corporation Driver Update for Microsoft Camera Rear
More information about the Surface Pro 4’s camera
The device’s 8-megapixel rear-facing camera is better than the 5-megapixel one featured on previous Surface Pro devices. It includes a Surface Pen and a Windows Hello camera for taking advantage of the cool features baked in the Windows 10 system. Windows Hello allows users to sign in into the system by gazing at it or by putting their finger on a fingerprint reader.
You can enable Windows Hello by going to Settings and Accounts. Then, go to the Sign In option to activate it.
You can download the latest update on your Surface Pro 4 device through Windows Update. All you have to go is head to Settings, Windows Update and then check for updates.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: