Microsoft is all about deals and discounts these days. After offering one of its flagship Windows 10 Mobile devices, the Lumia 950 for free, with the Lumia 950 XL purchase, Redmond now introduced a new deal for students, that will basically ‘give’ them the Xbox One console for free!
Microsoft’s new “Study & play” bundle gives eligible students a Surface device of their choice (Surface Pro 4 or Surface Book), and Xbox One, for the price of $878. According to Microsoft, students who decide to buy this bundle can save up to $499, which means they basically get Xbox One for free.
Here’s what Microsoft offers in its “Study & play” bundle:
- “Your choice of Surface Book or Surface Pro 4
- Xbox One console2, plus extra Xbox One controller
- Free select game of choice
- $50 Microsoft Store gift code”
Surface Pro 4 starts at $899, while the cheapest variant of Surface Book costs $1,499. This basically means that you won’t just get Xbox One for free, you’ll also pay less than you would pay for a standalone Surface device. This promotion is live now, and it will last until August 14, or while the stock lasts, so if you want to take advantage of this amazing deal, hurry up and order your bundle while you’re still able to.
If you’re interested in this offer, and you’re a student in the US, you can purchase the “Study & play” bundle from Microsoft’s Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft reveals the Xbox titles available with July’s Games with Gold
- Buy one month of Groove Music, get three free
- Microsoft and NASCAR partner to create Race Management app for Windows 10
- The Big Question: Purchase the Xbox One S, or wait for Project Scorpio?
- Microsoft releases its E3 2016 press conference statistics