Cyberpunk 2077 - News, Fixes & Tutorials
Cyberpunk 2077 is an action RPG with a Sci-Fi theme created and developed by CD Projekt Red, a Polish gaming company better known for another popular RPG series: The Witcher.
The game was made available of the 10th of December 2020, and despite a not-so-smooth start, it enjoyed critical acclaim for it’s massive world, amazing story, and in-depth character customization.
However, let’s not forget that Cyberpunk 207 is still a game, and like all games, problems appear from time to time. Fortunately enough, we’ve covered the most frequent ones in several step-by-step guides, such as the ones below:
Frequent Cyberpunk 2077 issues
- Low FPS in Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined
- Cyberpunk 2077 doesn’t launch
- Can’t save game in Cyberpunk 2077
- Can’t install my language in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox
- [SOLVED] Cyberpunk 2077 Key Binding Failed Error
Cyberpunk 2077 news
- Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed, to players’ dismay
- Cyberpunk 2077 to grace the final Xbox One X limited edition
- 22 video games optimized for Xbox Series X so far
- Cyberpunk 2077 launch plagued by crashes, and more
- Cyberpunk 2077 is reportedly profitable since day 1
- Cyberpunk 2077 issues made developers reconsider refund policy
- Refunding Cyberpunk 2077 may not be as easy as it sounds
- The Witcher 3 patch history: What to expect from Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 Guides
- 5 best alternatives to Cyberpunk 2077 that you should try
- How to get a full refund for Cyberpunk 2077 on any platform
Note: To learn more about the game, check out this in-depth article.