- The new Microsoft Teams personal app is shipping to preview. Android and iOS operating systems have this update.
- Teams personal empowers you to connect and work together with friends or family via features like video chat, document sharing, and to-do lists.
- Head on over to the Microsoft Teams page to discover more powerful communication and collaboration features available on the app.
- We cover much more about Office 365 apps and Windows 10 on the News section. Feel free to check it out!
More and more people around the world are discovering the convenience and value of working from home via collaborative tools like Microsoft Teams. However, most of the cloud-based resources you can get out there are enterprise-focused, which is not always a good thing.
For starters, they tend to ignore the fact that workers also need to interact and connect outside of the office, on a personal level. Thankfully, the Microsoft Teams for your personal life update addresses this issue.
Microsoft Teams for your personal life available in preview
Exactly a month ago, Microsoft announced that it was introducing consumer-focused features to the mobile version of Teams.
And according to the folks at Windows Central, the tech giant recently sent emails notifying customers that the updates are now available in preview. Also, Android and iOS versions of the Office 365 app have received the new improvements.
Microsoft explains Teams personal:
Teams isn’t just for work anymore. Now you can connect with your family and friends outside of the office, with new features in Teams for your personal life, available on iOS and Android.
Here are the new Teams mobile capabilities that help you connect and share with friends and family:
- You can now video chat with up to 50 people in one go.
- The app integrates multiple functions in one place, enabling you to communicate, share tasks, create schedules, and do much more.
- Team spirit isn’t just for the workplace. Fortunately, you and other members of your family can now use the app to work together on common household tasks, such as, budgeting. Likewise, the app lets you safely share documents.
- Location sharing comes in handy when you need to keep concerned dear ones up-to-date on your whereabouts.
- Would you like to safely store your important information in the cloud? Well, Teams personal has a cloud-based Safe for passwords, login credentials, and more.
What excites you the most about the new Teams personal app? Let us know by leaving a message in the comments section below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.