TeamViewer’s Blizz web conferencing app comes to Windows 10
Blizz is a dedicated web conferencing and collaboration solution developed by TeamViewer. The app allows users to quickly set up online meetings via a web interface instantly. The meetings that can be held on macOS, Windows, Android and iOS devices can have up to 300 participants.
TeamViewer’s industry-leading technology is already facilitating over 36 million meetings per year. Boasting end-to-end encryption, two-factor authentication and trusted device features, Blizz continues the tradition of offering secure and reliable meeting technology.
- The app works behind firewalls and automatically detects proxy configurations to always connect you.
- You can set up user rights for speaking, chatting and for file sharing.
- You are able to use a whiteboard during meetings to mark up your screen.
- It allows you to share your screen.
- It offers RSA 2048 public/private key exchange AES 256 bit end-to-end session encryption.
- It allows you to send files to the participants during the meeting.
- Stay connected before and after meetings with instant messaging.
- The app offers high-quality video conferring that allows you to see and talk to multiple participants at once in just a single call.
- Members can call from their favorite audio channel no matter if it’s high-quality VoIP or some free local dial-in phone numbers.
The app is easy to use and fun. According to its official website, “tedious virtual meetings are no more! Focus on the relationship not the technology, and enjoy crystal-clear video and audio as well as a fun, intuitive user interface.”
You can find more information about the app, and you can download it as well from blizz.com.
TeamViewer released the Blizz app for devices that are running Windows 10 and the app can be purchased from the Windows Store. It can also be installed on the most recently announced Windows 10 S operating system.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- TeamViewer 12 updated to help you send files faster
- TeamViewer launches Blizz, a new meeting and collaboration tool
- Control your PC from a Windows Phone using TeamViewer 12
Windows 10 v1903 brought along the error message Getting everything ready for you for some people. This is the case for one user who the […]
After updating to Windows 10 v1903, many users encountered issues with their Bluetooth devices. These problems have to do with connecting or even discovering Bluetooth […]
Many users reported on Microsoft’s support page that the latest Windows 10 version caused sound problems: I have just updated to 1903, and have lost […]