The Crew recently received a new update that brings interesting game improvements, as well as many bug fixes. This revolutionary action-driving MMO, takes you and your friends on a wild ride across the United States, allowing you to show off your driving skills.
You’ll have the opportunity to maneuver through the bustling streets of New York City or trek through the plateaus of Monument Valley. On your journey you will encounter other players on the road, and all can be worthy companions to crew up with, or future rivals.
The latest The Crew Update brings tens of new vehicles you can test out on the roads. Drive through suburbs, hillsides, cornfields, canyons, desert dunes or even race tracks, and see which car is the perfect one for you.
The Crew November Expansion content
“Crates – New gameplay in Freedrive. As a Street racer, players can see and pick up crates in the world. Once a crate is collected, the player will be chased by the police. By delivering crates, players will be able to win car fragments, and these fragments will allow them to unlock new vehicles.
Player level increased to 60 – All players will benefit from a new progression system allowing them to reach level 60. Through any activities in the game, players will earn new parts to improve their vehicles through the smart loot system.”
“Chase gameplay – Players have the possibility to drive different police vehicles, with different specs such as Raid, Monster trucks, Perf, and access different police gameplay features.
The main gameplay for police players will be to chase Street Racers and arrest them, using their driving skills as well new special abilities. As a Street Racer, players need to pick-up and deliver crates found all over in The Crew world, while being pursued by Police AI and players.”
“As cops, players while have access to the chase gameplay, which starts instantly when a Street Racer picks up a crate. The chases can start seamlessly, if close enough, or through a chase alert.
Different vehicles are available for the police, with different Specs for all kind of terrain. From Perf, Circuit and Street for asphalt, to Raid and Monster Truck for bumpy off-road chases.
As a cop, the main objective of the player is to arrest the Street racers during the chase. In order to do so, the police players need to have the target (Street Racer) in a 30 meter range for 7 seconds. If the Street Racer exits the range within 7 seconds, the arrest timer is reset.”
- “Nissan GT-R (FS / Perf / Police Perf)
- Jeep Wrangler (Full Stock / Street / Dirt / Raid / Police Dirt)
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupé (Police Street)
- Lamborghini Aventador (Police Perf)
- Ford F-150 (Police Raid)
- Lamborghini Gallardo (Police Circuit)
- Abarth 500 (Police Monster Truck)
- BMW S1000R (Police Perf)
- Koenigsegg Agera R (Police Perf)
- Hummer H1 (Police Raid)
- Pagani Huayra (Police Perf)
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (Full Stock / Perf)
- Kawasaki GPZ 900R Ninja 1984 (FS / Street / Perf / Circuit)
- Kawasaki KX450F (Full Stock / Street / Dirt / Raid)
- Indian Chief Dark Horse (Full Stock / Street / Perf)
- Ducati Hypermotard (Full Stock / Street / Dirt)
- KTM 1190 RC8 R (Full Stock / Perf) + RC8 R Track (Circuit)
- Mercedes AMG GT (Full Stock + Perf) + GT3 (Circuit)
- Maserati MC12 (Full Stock + Perf) + MC12″
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- The Crew and XCOM: Enemy Unknown available via Games with Gold
- 10 best Windows 10 racing games to play
- Microsoft and NASCAR partner to create Race Management app for Windows 10