- Nvidia has unveiled their new Game Ready driver 496.49.
- The driver brings about various performance improvements particularly to those using graphic cards with an Nvidia GPU.
- The driver also brings support to other games such as Age of Empires IV.
Nvidia has released a new version driver that is set to enhance performance and user experience when playing a list of selected games.
The performance improvements are still a bit hazy but the company assures its users that the drivers are worth a try especially if you are using an Nvidia GPU with the best graphic cards. For more details on the performance improvements, you can visit Nvidia’s blog post.
Games to watch out for
The performance improvements are set to arrive in a few upcoming releases. Some of the games include;
- Call of Duty: Vanguard
- Age of Empires IV
- Battlefield 2042 Early Access
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Forza Horizon 5
- Jurassic World Evolution 2
- Riders Republic
The games will also be using ray tracing and the DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) tech which is only exclusive to Nvidia.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy will implement ray tracing in the form of opaque reflections and transparent reflections for physics-accurate visuals.
DLSS has also been implemented which has seen a 2x rise in performance and ability to run in 4k.
Battlefield 2042 has received optimizations and fans can get early access from November 12, one week before the official release.
Chivalry 2 has its performance amped up to 45% and features Nvidia’s DLSS tech support.
Alongside the driver release, Nvidia also updated the G-Sync list and added six new monitors.
We are waiting to see gamers’ reactions once the games are released.
What performance improvement features are you expecting from your favorite game once it is released? Let us know in the comment section below.