The Sims 4 Vampires: Fun facts you should know
The Sims 4: Vampires is now out, allowing you to endow your Sim with special powers so that they can live forever. Vampires work differently compared to any other life state in The Sims 4,and some of their actions may seem bizarre, but you’ll soon find out why they behave in such a strange manner.
The Vampires Game Pack also brings a new interesting world for you to explore: The Forgotten Hollow. This new world adds a deep and mysterious atmosphere to the game: There are cobwebs everywhere, gargoyles watch over your every move, and fogs creep along the ground.
Since this game pack was only recently rolled out, we’re going to list a series of interesting game facts as well as a few tips and tricks to help you navigate through this new vampire society.
The Sims 4 Vampires: Interesting facts to know
- When a Sim is turned by a vampire, that vampire becomes their ‘master’ in the relationship panel.
- Vampires can recall their mortal lives.
- Vlad will turn up autonomously to your recently turned Sim’s home and feed on their spouse without asking.
- Vampires get a moodlet of “divine drink” if they think the Sim was particularly tasty.
- If you move to the empty lot in Forgotten Hollow and waste time trying to decide what to build while looking at the lot in live mode, your newly turned vampire will die in the sun.
- You can turn frogs into plasma packs.
- If you are in a romantic relationship with a vampire, the vampire can compare your Sim to a ‘long-lost love’. Quite harsh!
- Once a vampire changes to his Dark Form, they are more prone to use their powers autonomously.
- Vampires can completely get rid of their emotions by attaining rank 3 of a certain power.
- A Sim with 3 stocks into the sun weakness will die in the sunlight within seconds.
- If you try to cause Vlad to hallucinate, your Sim will end into a weird state that you can’t control.
- Sims can’t walk over the bridge in Forgotten Hollow.
- Vampires can gain weight if they drink too much within a short time.
- Vampires can command pesky ghosts to leave and go back into their urn.
What’s the most surprising vampire fact that you noticed while playing The Sims 4: Vampires?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: Can’t Play Sims 4 on Windows 10
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Blood and Wine trailer is plagued by scary monsters
- Resident Evil 7 will raise the bar on horror games in 2017
Microsoft officially rolled out Windows 10 v1903 (May 2019 Update) a few days ago. This feature update came with many new features, improvements as well […]
Some users have reported incorrect name appearing in the Skype Business address book. This can become very frustrating, especially if your Skype address book has […]
The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is here but that doesn’t mean the Redmond giant stopped thinking about how to further improve the OS. A […]