Todoist updates its app for Windows 10 with plenty of fixes and adds new features
The Todoist app has been in preview since November last year, but the final universal app made its way onto the Windows Store a couple of days ago. The app has been met with mixed reviews from users, with most complaints related to various crashes and bugs.
To address them, the app was updated with fixes and improvements. Todoist for Windows 10 was updated from version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124. with the update itself clocking in at around 5MB.
Here’s everything fixed in this new version:
• Fixes crashes when changing settings
• Fixes mobile specific crash when adding a task
• Fixes a crash that occurs on current Windows 10 Preview builds 14295 as well as focusing issues when adding tasks
• Bug fixes and logging improvements
• A bug where shortcut’s didn’t work is the user didn’t interact with the app since launch was fixed
• Fixes a bug where a reminder would not be added for tasks that were just created – added without preview cycle, low-risk fix/high impact
And here are its new features and improvements:
• Ability to add attachment from full task editor when creating a new task
• Project name in task detail is now navigable
• Improves UI when trying to sign-in/signup while offline
• Ability to uncheck all labels in full task editor
If you’re using Todoist regularly on Windows 10 like I am, then you’ll notice that the app also feels much faster now. From all the bugs that have been squashed in this update, I can confirm the issue with settings no longer persists. Also, the options to add attachments and UI improvements are also quite nice.
That said, I invite you to download the update. If you don’t have the app yet, go ahead and download it from the Windows Store.
Millions of home users and businesses rely on Microsoft Excel to keep track of their expenditures and income, plan their budgets and take care of […]
There’s nothing more annoying than being unable to load your hard-earned in-game progress and getting the We couldn’t get your latest saved data error on […]
Sometimes while running server webpages you might get Data area passed to a system call is too small error. This error occurs when you’re connecting […]