Todoist updates its app for Windows 10 with plenty of fixes and adds new features
The Todoist app has been in preview since November last year, but the final universal app made its way onto the Windows Store a couple of days ago. The app has been met with mixed reviews from users, with most complaints related to various crashes and bugs.
To address them, the app was updated with fixes and improvements. Todoist for Windows 10 was updated from version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52. with the update itself clocking in at around 5MB.
Here’s everything fixed in this new version:
• Fixes crashes when changing settings
• Fixes mobile specific crash when adding a task
• Fixes a crash that occurs on current Windows 10 Preview builds 14295 as well as focusing issues when adding tasks
• Bug fixes and logging improvements
• A bug where shortcut’s didn’t work is the user didn’t interact with the app since launch was fixed
• Fixes a bug where a reminder would not be added for tasks that were just created – added without preview cycle, low-risk fix/high impact
And here are its new features and improvements:
• Ability to add attachment from full task editor when creating a new task
• Project name in task detail is now navigable
• Improves UI when trying to sign-in/signup while offline
• Ability to uncheck all labels in full task editor
If you’re using Todoist regularly on Windows 10 like I am, then you’ll notice that the app also feels much faster now. From all the bugs that have been squashed in this update, I can confirm the issue with settings no longer persists. Also, the options to add attachments and UI improvements are also quite nice.
That said, I invite you to download the update. If you don’t have the app yet, go ahead and download it from the Windows Store.
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]