Todoist app for Windows 10 is officially released, no longer in preview
Todoist has been available for Windows 10 users since November of last year but in preview form. Now, after 5 months, the app is available for both Windows 10 desktop and Mobile users as a universal app.
The version of the app launched in late 2015 was already pretty impressive to begin with, with the preview having arrived on Windows 10 Mobile in February of this year. Now, the app has been revamped, polished, and made available in a single form as a universal app.
This is one of the best to-do apps currently available on the Windows Store and comes with a ton of features. Here’s what you can accomplish with Todoist on your Windows 10 devices:
- Easily add, view, and organize your tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, and more – even offline!
- Stay on top of your important deadlines with due dates and recurring dates like “every 1st of the month”
- Collaborate seamlessly in shared projects – quickly delegate tasks and share updates with coworkers, family, and friends
- Share information with your collaborators – add comments, upload files, and receive instant notifications on progress in shared projects so everyone is on the same page
- Organize big projects into smaller sub-projects and break big tasks down into manageable sub-tasks
- Focus on your most important tasks first with priority levels
- Achieve Inbox Zero every day by turning emails into tasks with our Outlook extension Meet your biggest challenges head-on with Todoist Premium:
- Get automatic reminders of your tasks via push notification, email or SMS text message based on your physical location or the date and time.
- Get even more organized using task notes, and enhanced labels.
- Upload files and photos to your personal tasks from your computer.
- Personalize your to-do lists with customizable themes
Quite a lot of features, right? I’ve been trying the app on my Windows 10 hybrid device and so far I’m quite pleased with its performance. If you’re looking for other similar apps to manage your tasks on Windows 10, another great app is Wunderlist.
The Todoist app has been met with mixed reactions so far, with some users saying it’s great while others complaining about various issues with syncing and more. Give it a try and let us know your take on it by leaving your thoughts in the comment section below!
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]