Top Gear Stunt School Revolution Game Lands on Windows Stre
From the “Apps previously available on iOs and Android, now available on Windows 8.1 too” series, we give you Top Gear Stunt School Revolution. Now you can perform crazy stunts on you Windows 8.1 devices thanks to this amazing app.
Top Gear fans will definitely enjoy this official BBC app that allows them to drive cool cars in amazing races. You can choose from a wide range of cars and race in iconic world locations. You can customize your car and perform crazy stunts with the well-known Top Gear attitude.
You can ice race in Moscow’s Red Square, or speed through a roller-coaster on a New York skyscraper with a cow on your pickup as an extra. And you want something more exotic, go and race in China.
Here are other features:
- Endless vehicle customisations to tweak your car performance to any scenario;
- A fantastically responsive, intuitive driving experience;
- Fantastic iconic locations from around the world – Grand Canyon, Alcatraz, Sydney Harbour, New York, Moscow, London and China;
- Challenge your friends to beat your high scores on each stunt;
- Tell everyone about your results on Facebook and Twitter and convince them to play too;
- The game is free to play;
- In-app purchases are available for extra Gold Nuts, Permits and Stig Dollars if you can’t wait.
However, it seems the game has disappointed some users who reported that the touch controls did not work properly – apparently they are unresponsive.
“Controls are unresponsive and game locks up after a second mission is played. On Nokia 1520.”, one user reports.
The app supports X86, X64, ARM processors and requires 121 MB to install. It works on Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.
You can download the game from the Microsoft Store.
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]