Toshiba Announces New Windows 8.1 Hybrid Tablets: Portege Z10t-A and Satellite L30W
The market is getting filled with more and more Windows 8.1 tablets by the day, as Microsoft is keen on expanding its reach with new devices and partnerships. Now Toshiba has announced two new devices.
For the moment, the new Windows 8.1 hybrid tablets from Toshiba, the Portege Z10t-A Ultrabook and the Satellite L30W are available for Indian customers. They will be available from early July on the official Toshiba website and across the country at various retailers. Right now, we know that the Satellite L30W will cost Rs. 53,520 (around $890), but the official price for the Portege Ultrabook hasn’t been announced yet, but by looking at the specs from below, it’s quite possible it will be even more expensive.
Toshiba Portege Z10t-A Ultrabook – tech specs and features
- two-part detachable hybrid
- 11.6-inch IPS full-HD (1920×1080 pxiel) touchscreen that doubles as a tablet
- LED backlit keyboard dock
- Intel Core i5-3439Y processor
- 4GB of DDR3 RAM with storage option of 128GB (SSD) mSATA
- full-size SD card slot, USB 3.0, an audio combo jack, and a Micro-HDMI port
- spill-resistant keyboard dock
- touchpad with Windows 8.1 gesture support
Mr. Sanjay Warke, Country Head at Toshiba India, said the following:
Toshiba has a rich heritage of continuously bringing meaningful technology innovations that set new industry benchmarks and making products with impeccable quality and exceptional performance. Bringing the latest technology, style and comfort to our customers is a part of Toshiba’s DNA and we are continuing to push the envelope
Toshiba Satellite L30W – tech specs and features
- Intel Core i3-4012Y processor clocked at 1.50GHz
- 500GB hard drive storage
- 13-inch HD IPS display
- detachable tablet and a keyboard dock
- DTS sound tuned by Skullcandy
- wireless display support, SD card slot, Micro-HDMI and USB 2.0.
Microsoft just released cumulative update KB4491101 for those who are running Windows 10 V1507 (RTM version). The update is just restricted to the users of Windows 10 […]
It is certainly annoying to face issues in your system when you have to finish off the most important task that has been assigned by […]