Touch VPN not working: Here’s how to fix it on Windows 10
Touch VPN won’t connect on Windows 10
- Check if you have the latest version of Touch VPN
- Reset Touch VPN
- Check is SSL and TLS are enabled
- Clear Windows Store Cache
- Reinstall Touch VPN
- Update Network drivers
- Run the Internet Troubleshooter
- Use a different VPN tool
Using a VPN is a way to anonymously and securely surf the Internet, with no restrictions. Touch VPN is a free VPN tool that supports Windows, iOS, Android and Chrome. If you are trying to fix Touch VPN and you are using Windows 10, you can follow the instructions listed below. We hope that one of the following solutions will help you solve your Touch VPN issues.
What to do if Touch VPN won’t work on PC
Solution 1 – Check if you have the latest Touch VPN version
As Windows 10 regularly receives updates, please make sure you have the latest version of Touch VPN. You need to keep your VPN software up to date in order to work properly with the latest version of Windows.
Go to the Microsoft Store and check whether there is any update for this software. If so, please install the available updates.
Solution 2 – Reset Touch VPN
Another solution could be to reset Touch VPN. In order to do this, please follow the steps described bellow:
- Open Start menu and go to Settings
- Click on Apps and then go to Apps & Features
- Select Touch VPN
- Click Advanced Options and afterwards click Reset
- Restart your computer.
— RELATED: FIX: Windows 10 PPTP VPN is not connecting
Solution 3 – Check is SSL and TLS are enabled
If SSL and TLS are disabled, this may explain why your Touch VPN is not working. So, please make sure to check this part as well. In order to check this, please follow the instructions listed below in order to enable these features manually.
- Go to Control Panel
- navigate to Internet Options
- Click on Advanced
- Enable SSL and TLS, as shown in the screenshot below.
Solution 4 – Clear Windows Store Cache
Some users reported that clearing Windows Store Cache could also be a solution for fixing this problem. If you still don’t manage to use Touch VPN, please try the suggestions bellow:
Solution 5 – Reinstall Touch VPN
- Select the Start button
- In the list of apps, right click on Touch VPN and select Uninstall. Select Uninstall once more in order to confirm.
- Select once again the Start button and go to Microsoft Store
- Click on See more and go to My library
- Click on Apps and then on Touch VPN
- Select Install
id=”6″Solution 6 – Update Network drivers
If you still can’t use Touch VPN on your Windows computer, try updating your network adapter drivers.
- Launch Device Manager > locate Network Adapters
- Uninstall WAN Miniport (IP), WAN Miniport(IPv6) and WAN Miniport (PPTP).
- Now, click on the Action menu and select ‘Scan for hardware changes’
- Windows 10 will install the latest version of the ports you just uninstalled.
Solution 7 – Run the Internet Troubleshooter
Touch VPN may fail to connect due to incorrect or missing Internet settings. Fortunately, Windows 10 features a series of built-in Internet troubleshooters that you can use to automatically fix connection problems.
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot
- Locate and run the following troubleshooters (one by one): Internet Connections, Incoming connections, and Network Adapter.
- Reboot your computer and check if Touch VPN work properly.
Solution 8 – Use a different VPN tool
If nothing solved this issue, maybe it’s time to use a different VPN solution. We strongly recommend you to use a paid VPN service as it has a better support and a wider server network.
CyberGhost 7 for Windows is one of them and it has an over 3000 servers coverage worldwide, an excellent client support and a lot of interesting features like unblocking streaming, certain geo-targeted web resources and protecting your Wi-Fi network. Moreover, it comes at a great discount right now (currently discounted) and this might be the most interesting tool to buy.
We already compiled a list of the best VPN solutions to install on your Windows 10 computer depending on your usage needs:
- What are the best VPN solutions that protect me against hackers?
- What are the best VPN solutions to use in Thailand?
- 5 best VPNs for Ethernet to install in 2018
We hope you managed to solve your problem concerning Touch VPN by using one of the solutions listed above. Also, if you other ideas and suggestions for solving this issue, please feel free to use the comments below to list the steps to follow.
RELATED GUIDES TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: VPN not working after Windows 10 update
- What to do when antivirus blocks VPN
- 10+ best VPN software clients for Windows 10
6 solutions to fix Unhandled Exception Errors Perform clean boot Perform SFC scan Run the Hardware Troubleshooter Perform virus scan Un-install and re-installing .NET Framework […]
The yuletide season is here and shopping has already reached frenzied proportions. Also, your mom and dad are easily among the most important persons you […]
Trying to run the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Management console in Windows 10 can often lead to the Cannot load management console error. This again […]