We all have our favorite TV shows. At the same time, we all have busy lives and sometimes we forget when our favorite movie series episode airs. TvTracker is here to help you avoid just that.
With this new Windows 8 app you can keep track of your favorite TV shows. You can see when the next episode airs or how many episode you still haven’t watched for each series.
Once you have installed the app, select the TV shows you want to track. Next time you launch the app, on the first page you will have information about the upcoming episode from all the series you have selected.
To the right side, you have the list of all the TV shows you have selected. If you want to have more information about a particular show, click on it. You’ll immediately have details about the number of episodes and each individual season.
The app is also available in a PRO version, allowing you to remove adds, pin specific shows as start screen live tiles or set your lock screen to a fan art image of your choice.
Here is a list of the main features:
- Keep track when your next TV show is airing
- Get live tiles and notifications about your next upcoming episode
- Detailed hub pages with information about all your tracked shows and their episodes
- Trakt integration to aid in the setup of the app, recommending shows and showing you what other users are watching right now
- Keep track of how many episodes you have yet to watch for each tracked show
- Episode air dates are automatically adjusted to your timezone
- The trending and recommended shows are read left-right
- Shows are automatically updated without having to visit the individual show pages
- Shows that are being updated are blanked over with a progress ring whilst they are updated
You can download TvTracked for free from the Microsoft Store.