Trove comes to Xbox One this fall as a free-to-play game
Trove is a game soon coming to the Xbox One that will give players the chance to show off their fighting skills in a pixelated multiverse.
The game turns you into an explorer to traverse that multiverse, so if you already have experience with MMO games, you’ll understand how Trove is structured as the game’s leveling system is similar to many traditional MMOs.
In Trove, players can choose from more than 12 classes, each suitable for different skills and play styles. This experience will come in very handy as you travel across the game’s multiverse and wage fierce battles against the evil characters that inhabit it.
Trove will also put your creativity to the test by tasking you to build a home away from home — or better yet, an entire world. You can visit other player’s Club Worlds or expand into a shared world of dungeons and new realms.
Thirsting for danger and lusting for loot? Grab your friends, hone your weapons, and set off for adventure in this free-to-play, voxel-based action MMO. Whether you’re looking to battle deadly monsters and loot epic treasures, ride a dragon through weird and wild realms, build brand new worlds, or just show your own, special style, Trove’s multiverse has something for you!
Other features include:
- 14 Cubular Classes: Play as foxy lancers, draconic mages, flower-powered healers, headless knights, and more.
- Nearly Infinite Realms: Conquer everything from the pirate-infested Treasure Isles to Candoria, home of the Candy Barbarians.
- Dangerous Dungeons: Face deadly challenges and collect powerful armor and weapons.
- Player Created Content: Collect a huge range of gear made by your fellow players including dragons, bacon swords, and rainbow-grade 3D glasses of insufferable doom.
Trove’s developer, Trion Worlds hasn’t revealed the game’s exact launch date, but rumors suggest the game is pegged for a early fall release.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft announces cross-platform support for Xbox One games
- Not all new Xbox games will come to Windows 10, Microsoft changes its mind
- Leaked photos of Gears of War 4 and Halo 5 Guardians special edition Xbox One S
Users reported on Reddit that Windows 10 v1903 disabled Windows Defender real-time protection. This is often the case when you installed another antivirus solution on […]
Windows 10 v1903 brought along the error message Getting everything ready for you for some people. This is the case for one user who the […]