A tutorial can be a piece of article, a guide, a book, a video, or any kind of material, physical or digital, that is involved in the process of learning.
Tutorials are usually more interactive than books or classes. They are also more practical, shorter, and focused on showing you how to do or achieve something.
Furthermore, they can have many forms, ranging from a set of instructions to complete a task, to an interactive problem-solving video session.
Quick tips about tutorial software
- 6 best video tutorial software to use for YouTube
- Best software for step-by-step tutorials
- 5+ best online and offline programming learning software
- 6 best interactive training module software
- 5 whiteboards for online tutoring & teaching
If you’re looking to discover more applications used in the process of learning, don’t hesitate to visit our comprehensive Education Software section.