Twitter App for Windows 10 PC & Mobile no Longer Has a Direct Message Character Limit
Once Windows 10 has been released, Twitter has come up with a brand new app for users of the newest operating system. And now a very important update has been released, bringing a couple of new features.
Twitter has become much more easier to use in Windows 10 with its brand new Windows 10 app, and now the micro-blogging networks has released a brand new update for PC and mobile users, as well.
Direct message character limit removed from Windows 10 Twitter app
The most recent version of Twitter for Windows 10 brought the following features, according to the release notes:
- Tweets with Twitter photos, Vine videos, and other select content now show a preview in your home timeline
- Share photos privately in Messages
- You can reply, retweet, favorite, or follow someone straight from a Tweet in your home timeline
- Capture the moment by uploading multiple photos to a single Tweet
- View animated gifs in your home timeline
- Conversations are easy to find and join
- Reply, retweet or favorite straight from a Tweet! See what’s happening right now without being logged in to your account
Of course, these are standard features, and as a matter of fact, there’s a new feature that wasn’t mentioned in the release notes, but has been reported by users – the removal of the character limit from direct messages.
This is a nice feature to have on the app and allows to use Twitter to really send messages across. Of course, the limit remains on the site, but it’s nice to see it coming to life in the Windows 10 app.
Friday the 13th: The Game brings Jason back. As a player, you’ll take either on the role of Jason Voorhees, or that of a Camp Crystal […]
AltGr is an essential key when you want to customize your keyboard to type in another language, for instance, Spanish. But users often face problems […]
Surface Pro 4 has been affected by a series of screen issues ever since its launch. We’re sure that most users still have vivid memories […]