United States Postal Service release app for Windows 10
It seems that more and more companies and are releasing UWP app for Windows 10. And it makes sense: with the platform growing at a rapid clip, it’s crucial to establish a presence to take advantage of all the new eyeballs.
The United States Portal Service is joining in on the fun with its release of the My USPS application, an alternative to typing in tracking numbers for each specific delivery. Using the MY USPS application allows users to keep up with their goods en route with all the information necessary. Users can do this by either scanning the package’s barcode with a smartphone or manually typing the tracking number into the dashboard.
My USPS: Features
– Ability to verify your identity in order to ensure the privacy and security of your account.
– Ability to schedule text-based or email alerts to track the delivery status of your packages.
– Ability to view all the incoming packages before they arrive at your home.
– Ability to scan the barcode on shipping labels using your mobile device’s camera to view a shipping status of a package. The application will also allow you to store the label for future reference.
– Ability to view pictures of incoming mail via the Informed Delivery dashboard.
As you can see, the application is quite awesome and we are pretty sure that many United States Portal Service customers will start using it as soon as possible.
Have you tried the My USPS application on your Windows 10 Mobile device? Tell us your thoughts about it!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows Store experienced 6.5 billion visits in ten months fueled by UWP apps
- Screenshots of upcoming Microsoft Health UWP App have already leaked out
- Skype UWP app for Windows 10 updated with new features and improved design