Universal Delve app for Windows 10 to be available in the Microsoft Store soon
The Universal Delve app has been added to the Windows Store but lacking a download button. Could this be a sign that Microsoft is planning to roll it out in the near future?
Delve is an enterprise app for Office 365 business users that offers content from Exchange, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online in a flip-board format experience. Redmond launched Delve for iOS and Android a year ago, but this productivity app remains unavailable in its own store — odd given that the app was developed by Microsoft yet the same company has yet to launch it for its own customers.
Here are the features offered by this app:
- File update notifications: when you are on the road, the app sends you notifications about recent updates to the files marked as important
- Teammate added to the loop: your colleagues have visibility on the file updates too. There is a list containing all the people involved in a project so that you can better communicate and know what tasks each person has.
- Share information and results: Delve lets you share your work with your colleagues so that everybody is kept up-to-date and can react in real-time to the latest changes.
- Zero device limitations: you and your team can interact with one another irrespective of the devices you use, the app is universal.
In other words, this app connects you with the right people at the right times allowing you to make the right business decisions.
The app’s description in Microsoft Store reads as follows:
- access your Internet connection
- access your Internet connection and act as a server.
- access your home or work networks
- use your documents library
- use your enterprise domain credentials
- use the software and hardware certificates available on your device.
Users have long urged Microsoft to make this app available on Windows devices. The fact that the company added the app on its store, although without any download link, is a solid proof the tech giant is working in that direction. We will keep an eye on Microsoft’s Store and get back on this topic as soon as new information is available.
While trying to make changes to the Power BI Service database like adding additional tables to the SQL database, Power BI users may encounter various […]
When it comes to organizing and visualizing data, Power BI is a great tool. However, there are situations in which certain information must remain hidden. […]
A wide number of users have reported the error message saying We couldn’t save your tab settings inside Microsoft Teams. The error is usually caused […]