BeneStellar USB C Cable
The first striking feature about this USB-C cable is its variety of colors, which range from blue, red, black and gray. It also comes in different lengths from 2.3ft up t0 6ft, so you can pick the color and length that suits your needs.
It offers both fast charge, and high-speed data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps, and has a bend lifespan that’s four times longer than an ordinary USB cable, meaning it also lasts much longer.
This cable is convenient as it fits snug in many cases, and you can get it for between $8 and $12 depending on the length and store.
- Supports quick charge 2.0, and 3.0
- Transmits data of up to 10 Gbps
- Fast charging
- Different cable lengths and colors
- High quality
- Long bend lifespan
- Hassle-free customer service and replacement within the warranty period
- Thick cable, a bit hard to stretch out as they tend to stay in the circular shape they came in.
Acode Neon USB C Cable
At first glance, this USB-C cable wows with its electric blue color, but its main feature is its blue flowing flashlight shine. This cable offers basic functionalities such as fast charge with a maximum of up to 2.4amps, high-speed data transfers, and durability.
If you want a fashionable and cool cable, get this one for about $10. It comes in three colors: red, blue and white.
- Tangle-free and robust cable with premium elastic material
- Fast charging
- LED light technology helps identify your device in the dark
- After extended use, the lighting feature fades off but cable still works
The USB-C cable was birthed from the struggle of having different cable connectors to plug into different devices or computers. Thus it trumps the USB-A and USB-B cable types in many ways.
First, its connector is small meaning you can plug into any computer or device that has the USB-C port. Recent versions of computers come with this port, so you’ll only need one cable for both your computer and device. It is powerful enough to handle any device or computer.
The second advantage the USB-C has is it has a high-speed charge rate of up to 100 watts so it can power multiple devices without the need for a separate power source.
The USB-C cable is also reversible so you can connect it from either end, without worrying whether you plugged it in the wrong way. Its hassle free!
Lastly, the USB-C cable comes with small connectors on both ends, so there will be no need for a USB-C to USB-A, or USB-C to USB-B cable. Whichever way you plug it in, it will work.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- The 19 best cable locks for your Windows 10 laptop
- The best high-speed HDMI cables you can buy
- The best USB Type-C SSD drives to buy
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in September 2017 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.