Voot will bring its app to Windows devices
The Indian mobile-first video on demand platform is “definitely working on Windows compatibility,” as the Voot support confirmed on its social media account after replying to a user. The release date of the app hasn’t been set yet, but until it is available, users can continue to visit voot.com.
Voot hasn’t given any other information about its application that will be compatible with Windows 10 devices and for now, can only be installed on Android and iOS devices. The platform was launched in March 2016 and is currently available in the US, UK, UAE, New Zealand, Australia and other countries. Some of the features offered by Voot include a content recommendation engine, an elaborate electronic program guide, and a free cash-on-delivery service.
Voot offers over 17,000 hours of interesting content and in India it hosts 895 live TV channels. Here are the some of the shows that Android and iOS users are now watching:
– Reality: India’s Got Talent, India’s Next Top Model, Unplugged, Sansui Colors Stardust Awards 2016, Warrior High and more
– Comedy: MTV Bakra, Comedy Nights Live, Comedy Nights Bachao and more
– Drama: Balika Vadhu, Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, Naagin and more
– Romance: Ishq ka rang Safed, Madhubala, Rangrasiya and more
– Blockbuster Bollywood: Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor Khan, – Kangana Ranaut and more
– Kids: Pokemon, Spongebob, Chhota Bheem and more
– The option to download the latest episodes will soon be added
– Voot Picks: Users allow Voot team to recommend the best and latest episodes of popular on-air shows and Voot Originals
– Resume and Playback: If, for some reason, users stop watching an episode and want to return to it later, the application will allow them to resume watching from that point or to watch from the beginning.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Dell moving away from Android tablets to double down on Windows 10 devices instead
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings TPM 2.0 support for all Windows 10 devices
- GAME Reward updates its app with full support on Windows 10 devices
Bootloops and BSODs are something every PC user will run into eventually. The important thing is not to panic and try deducing what’s causing the issue. […]
The high CPU usage on a Cisco router is rather uncommon. If you’re configuring routers frequently, you’ll know that CPU utilization will rise when transferring […]
Javaw.exe is a process that launches Java programs. However, a “Windows cannot find javaw.exe” error message can pop up for some users when they try […]