Watch Dogs had plenty of bugs when it was released by Ubisoft back in May 2014. However, we are pretty sure that lessons were learned when it comes to the sequel’s release. Watch Dogs 2 is now available for pre-order on Xbox One consoles.
According to the game’s description, you will play as Marcus Holloway, a “brilliant young hacker” that lives in the San Francisco Bay Area. He will team up with Dedsec, a group of hackers, in order to execute one of the biggest hacks in history: to take down ctOS 2.0 – an invasive operating system that’s used by criminal masterminds to manipulate and monitor citizens.
In Watch Dogs 2, players will be able to do the followings:
– Take control of the city infrastructure by hacking into every connected device
– Explore the dynamic open-world
– Ability to develop different skills in order to “suit” your playstyle
– Upgrade your hacker tools
– Stay connected with your friends using a new co-op and a new “PvP” multiplayer feature.
It is good to know that the gamers who pre-order Watch Dogs 2 now will get access to an extra mission named the “Zodiac Killer”. The game can be pre-ordered right now, but you will not be able to play it until 12:01 AM EST on November 15, 2016.
Below you can watch the Watch Dogs 2 Trailer:
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: