A popular service for reading and sharing free books and stories, Wattpad just released its official Windows 10 app. The app is a universal one, which means it works perfectly on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
Wattpad offers hundreds of popular stories and readings of many kinds. You can find works of some of the most famous today’s writers, like Paulo Coelho, but there are also stories from other users who share their work.
This service is a great way for perspective writers to express their work and reach to readers. Wattpad has an active community, which discusses almost every topic related to reading and writing. So, if you’re a young writer, searching for your readers base, Wattpad can be a great place for you.
The Windows 10 version offers you an option to download stories and books, so you can read them later, even if you’re offline. The app also features a great syncing option, allowing you to easily sync all your stories and ebooks between your Windows 10 computer, tablet and phone. You can also personalize your account, to receive recommendations of stories that fit you.
Here are the most important features of the app:
- “Free stories and books written by published and aspiring authors
- Search popular genres and unique topics to find any story you can imagine
- Follow stories as they are written, get updates for new chapters
- Connect with writers and other readers. Leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
- Save to your library and share what you’re reading with your friends
- Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community”
Wattpad is available for free from the Windows 10 Store, and you can download it on any Windows 10-powered device you own. Meanwhile, if you’re interested in reading eBooks on your Windows 10 devices, I strongly suggest you to check out our list with the best ePub readers.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- The new Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps for Windows 10 load faster and bring up-to-date features
- Windows 10 pushy upgrade message interrupts live TV broadcast
- Add Microsoft’s special edition Iron Man Xbox One to your collection
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.