WhatsApp Gets Full Windows 10 Mobile Support
I don’t know if you recall, but back in July 2013, we were complaining at the fact that there was no official WhatsApp. Well, there’s now support for a web app, so you can use it on desktop Windows 10, but the app has now been updated with full Windows 10 Mobile support, as well.
Recently, WhatsApp has updated its official app for Windows 10 Mobile users with voice calling, a feature that’s been present on Android and iOS for quite a while. And now another important update has started rolling out.
The app has been updated on the Windows Store with full Windows 10 Mobile support, stability improvements and the usual bug fixes. Here’s how the full changelog sounds like:
WhatsApp gets updated to work even better on Windows 10
- Solved the problem of displaying wrong emoticons (now will be shown in preview properly)
- Greatly improved the experience when using Windows Mobile 10
- New “Select messages” in the app bar conversations
- New Sound for incoming messages when using the application (from different conversations)
- The ability to activate or deactivate the Sound
- Added new option to quickly change their status
The reason why this new version doesn’t show up on the official app page on the store is because it has been received only by closed beta users. However, chances are that the official public app will received these updates in the near future, as well.
If you have set up a new wireless router or Internet connection, the possibility is that you may end up with the Windows was unable […]
Minecraft is a popular sandbox video game, but many users reported Fatal error in Minecraft. The Minecraft Fatal error can occur due to several reasons, […]
Intel recently rolled out new graphics driver updates for the 64-bit version of Windows 10 v1903. The company released these updates in order to avoid […]