WhatsApp Gets Full Windows 10 Mobile Support
I don’t know if you recall, but back in July 2013, we were complaining at the fact that there was no official WhatsApp. Well, there’s now support for a web app, so you can use it on desktop Windows 10, but the app has now been updated with full Windows 10 Mobile support, as well.
Recently, WhatsApp has updated its official app for Windows 10 Mobile users with voice calling, a feature that’s been present on Android and iOS for quite a while. And now another important update has started rolling out.
The app has been updated on the Windows Store with full Windows 10 Mobile support, stability improvements and the usual bug fixes. Here’s how the full changelog sounds like:
WhatsApp gets updated to work even better on Windows 10
- Solved the problem of displaying wrong emoticons (now will be shown in preview properly)
- Greatly improved the experience when using Windows Mobile 10
- New “Select messages” in the app bar conversations
- New Sound for incoming messages when using the application (from different conversations)
- The ability to activate or deactivate the Sound
- Added new option to quickly change their status
The reason why this new version doesn’t show up on the official app page on the store is because it has been received only by closed beta users. However, chances are that the official public app will received these updates in the near future, as well.
While trying to launch one of the Microsoft Office programs, you may encounter an error that won’t let you access any of the Microsoft Office […]
If you frequently send emails, especially in a business environment, then you most probably know Microsoft Outlook. This email client comes pre-installed with Microsoft Windows […]
The gaming industry is now filled with an abundance of means through which players can get new games. The most prominent method one could think […]