WindowBlinds is a Windows customization software developed by Stardock. The latest version of their software, WindowBlinds 10.5, has been announced and it brings along new features that help you take the customization of your desktop even further with things like unique skins, one of a kind options for windows, taskbars, buttons and the Start panel.
This software is great for anyone that isn’t quite feeling the original Windows desktop experience or just wants to try out something new, as WindowBlinds allows users to recreate the Desktop in their own image — as it is the belief of many that a Desktop should reflect what the user is like both at and away the computer.
Here are some of the new features that users can play with in the newest build:
- Customize universal apps with new skins
- Skin Windows 10 taskbar preview
- The ability to maintain original menus and accent colors/skins
- Windows Explorer ribbon can be hidden completely
- DPI settings for mixed and high offer better control
- Mozilla apps get better skinning compatibility
- Post-skin blurring capabilities for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition
- Use title bars to smoothly transition skinned OS ribbon controls with the rest of the UI
According to Vice President of Software/COO Angela Marshall, the developer is on a constant hunt for new ways to improve the user experience with their programs and is excited about the new abilities introduced to WindowBlinds that help customize and improve the desktop experience provided by the operating system.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: