Windows 10 Anniversary Update comes soon to System Center and WSUS
Windows 10 Anniversary Update is finally here and most of the users have already updated their Windows 10 system to the latest version via the Windows Update option or the ISOs the company made available. However, when it comes to business and enterprise environments, things are not as easy as users will need to wait a couple of weeks before getting this update.
To be more specific, the Windows 10 Anniversary Update will be available via the System Center Configuration Manager or Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) starting August 16, 2016.
Below, we will give you a list that the Windows 10 Anniversary Update comes with:
– Windows Hello for Business (Windows Hello and Microsoft Passport) received some improvements
– Mobile device management (MDM) capabilities are expanded
– Shared PC mode which will optimize the Windows 10 for shared use scenarios such as temporary customer use in a retail business or touchdown spaces in an enterprise
– UE-V and App-V have been included as Windows features (instead of including them in MDOP, which required a separate download and installation)
– Windows Defender received some improvements which also includes Windows Defender Offline, a feature that allows you to run scans while you are not connected to the internet, Block on First Sight features, which will keep you away from any new malware, and new and improved notifications and it now detects potentially unwanted applications;
– Taskbar Management is improved with the ability to add or remove pinned apps from the taskbar as an administrator; users will also be able to pin and unpin apps and change the order of the pinned apps on the taskbar after the enterprise configuration will be applied;
– Windows Information Protection, also known as WIP, was added, allowing enterprise and personal devices to protect themselves from potential data leakage without interfering with the user experience
Did you get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update on your Windows 10 PC? Tell us your thoughts about it!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- How to uninstall Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings a whole new set of emojis
- Partition disappears in Windows 10 Anniversary Update
From the tail end of the 20th century, up to about a decade ago, CDs and DVDs constitute the major options for media storage. Today, […]
Kinetic typography can be found almost anywhere on the web. This handy way of presenting text is popular because it successfully catches your attention. Videos […]
Since the Fall Creators Update, users who have ARM64 (or ARM32) machines are able to run Windows 10 without any issues. Two supported editions are […]