First released in November 2015, ACG Media Player is currently among the best rated media player apps on the Windows Store. It has become quite popular and currently has an impressive average rating of 4.6 from more than 1000 users.
One of the reasons what makes ACG Media Player this popular is the fact that the guys behind the app are constantly updating it with either new features or squash bugs and improve the overall stability.
ACG Media Player for Windows 10 updated
The app has been updated a few days ago, bringing now the possibility to play the online stream file URL (system/hw only). This is yet another update in a wide range of changes released this year so far. If you aren’t using the app just yet, here are its main features:
- Customizable Art Font Subtitle, matchless high performance HARDWARE rendering technology
- Interactive Music Animation – Art EQ Visualizer
- Touch screen swipe control
- Two finger scale & move
- DLNA/UPnP (Media Server in Media Library)
- Background Music Player
- Video Preview (Animation)
- Audio Effect
- Video Effect
- Speed control (system decoder only)
Several people are also requesting the developer to remove the tutorial which comes every time the app is being started up. And yeah, indeed, it can become quite annoying, so maybe a future update will take care of this.