Microsoft just released ISO files for Windows 10 Build 14366. This means the build is now available for Insiders on the Slow Ring who can now install it either through Windows Update or by using the Media Creation Tool to mount a bootable flash media.
As usual, the build is available to users of Window 10 Home, Education, and Enterprise editions. Additionally, users can also download the build version in Chinese. The previous release for the Slow Ring, Windows 10 Preview build 14342, is also still available for download from Microsoft’s site.
Microsoft’s Jen Gentleman shared the news with her followers:
— Jen Gentleman (@JenMsft) June 26, 2016
Windows 10 Preview build 14366 was released a few days before last week’s Bug Bash. The build introduced just a few new additions to the system, including the Office extension for Microsoft Edge and some system improvements, but also caused a lot of issues for those Insiders on the Fast Ring who installed it.
Windows Insiders on the Fast Ring who installed build 14366 encountered Start Menu problems, installation fails, failed boots, and more. We hope that Microsoft has addressed all the known issues by now and that Insiders on the Slow Ring who install this build won’t have to deal with that number of problems.
You can download ISO files for both builds from Microsoft’s official site. Once you download required files, you can use the Media Creation tool to create a bootable media and install the new build. Of course, the easier way to install it is through Windows Update.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft releases June 2016 Update rollup pack for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft making it easier to reactivate Windows 10 after major hardware change
- Microsoft says Windows 10 has a 30% market share as users are giving up on Windows 7
- Here’s a list of all the issues detected in recent Windows 10 builds
- Windows 10 build 14372 for PC and Mobile is out, brings performance and reliability improvements