Win10 Mobile build 15043 brings only bug fixes, no new features in sight
Microsoft recently released a new Windows 10 Mobile build to Fast Ring Insiders. Windows 10 Mobile build 15043 doesn’t bring any new features, focusing mainly on improving the operating system’s reliability.
In other words, build 15043 brings only bug fixes and improvements. The good news is that Microsoft has listed only two bugs on the build’s official list of known issues. More specifically, speech packs won’t download on this build, and adding a new card / paying with an existing card will not work in Microsoft Wallet.
Windows 10 build 15043 fixes and improvements
- We fixed the issue causing the Settings app to crash when navigating to Settings > Devices and you should be able to pair a Bluetooth device without any issue. The Bluetooth quick action from Action Center should also now work again. This issue could have also resulted in decreased Flashlight quick action reliability.
- Using Continuum to connect to a display wirelessly should also work as expected.
- We fixed an issue resulting in screen rotation sometimes unexpectedly not working on the last Insider flight.
- We fixed an issue where live tiles were not updating some apps such as Outlook Mail and Calendar.
- We fixed an issue where under Settings > Update & security > Phone update Insiders might see the text “Some Settings are managed by your organization” even though the phone wasn’t being managed by an organization.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where you couldn’t paste or drag a folder from the PC to your phone
- We fixed an issue where tapping the link for a website with an associated app would crash Microsoft Edge and not open the associated app.
- We fixed an issue where downloads from Microsoft Edge directly to an SD card might unexpectedly use space on the local phone storage as well.
- We fixed an issue where the keyboard might dismiss after a second when opening a new tab in Microsoft Edge and quickly starting to type.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could result in your personal typing dictionary being unexpectedly deleted and having to train the keyboard from scratch.
- We fixed an issue where, during the download of a phone update, after disconnecting then reconnecting to Wi-Fi due to low reception you might get an error saying the download needs a better connection to continue, despite currently being connected to a good Wi-Fi connection.
- We’ve improved the video playback experience when using Continuum for phone wirelessly over Miracast.
- The icon for Windows Insider Program under Settings > Update & security should be no longer a square.
Have you installed build 15043 on your Windows 10 phone? Have you encountered any issues?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Mobile exposed photos bug could get fixed this month
- Windows 10 Mobile will soon get Night Light and Continuum updates
- Minecraft Pocket Edition not yet coming to Windows 10 Mobile
Many EA fans reported There was a problem connecting to EA servers while trying to run certain games. Luckily, most of the time it’s not […]
As we all know, no game launch is truly without some hiccups. And the newest installment from the Mortal Kombat series makes no exception — […]
If you have multiple user accounts and you’re using Windows 10 Technical Preview, an error might occur. That will force your computer to automatically login […]