Windows 10 build 18323 is all about bug fixes
There’s a new Insider build in town. Windows 10 Insider build 18323 is now available for download for Fast Ring Insiders. This releases focuses on improving OS stability and fixing the bugs reported by Insiders.
At the same time, this build adds improved support for RAW files. More specifically, Windows 10 v19H1 will also bring a new store-delivered Raw codec package that dramatically improves native raw file format support.
Since the latest Windows 10 build is all about improvements and fixes, let’s dive in and see what’s new.
Windows 10 build 18323 changelog
- Microsoft fixed a series of elements that were not visible in light theme. They include: the battery flyout, scrollbar and the autoplay icon.
- The issue where the network and volume icons in the notification area wouldn’t update from white to black after switching to light theme has been fixed.
- All the supported app icons in the taskbar now switch colors on the taskbar when switching between light and dark theme.
- The issue resulting in night light not working has also been fixed.
- Microsoft fixed an issue where the quick actions section of Action Center would be missing sometimes recently.
- Excel should no longer go non-responsive after closing an open Excel window from the taskbar.
- Microsoft fixed an issue where themes and Microsoft Edge extensions downloaded from Microsoft Store wouldn’t appear in their respective locations after the download finished.
- You should no longer see multiple Focus Assist notifications in the Action Center at a particular time.
- The company also fixed the issue that could result in not being able to launch UWP apps from the Start menu sometimes.
- The Snipping Tool should now work flawlessly on Insider builds.
- The Redmond giant fixed an issue resulting in Ctrl + P not activating the Print command.
- The issue where you might see a Windows Update icon saying there was an update when no update was available has also been fixed.
For more information about the complete changelog, you can go to Microsoft’s Support page.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- First Windows 10 build for dual screen devices spotted on BuildFeed
- Fix: Security Settings Need Attention to Get Windows 10 Insider Builds
The recent Windows 10 version 1903 update seems to be causing the sfc/scannow function to crash. According to many Windows 10 users, the sfc/scannow feature has […]